The research capabilities, facilities and resources available at Kansas State University will be highlighted at a 2018 event for business and industry in the Kansas City metro area.
The 2018 Research Showcase is slated for May 16, 2018, at K-State Olathe. The event builds on a successful showcase in 2017 and serves as a large-scale networking session with a wide breadth of research expertise and resources on display for prospective public and private corporate partners.
The Research Showcase will highlight capabilities in many areas:
• Global food systems, including agriculture and food science
• Animal and human health and nutrition
• Engineering and technology, including construction, architecture and software
• Workforce development and diversity
• Life sciences and analytics, including sensory analysis and consumer preferences and behavior
More information is available at k-state.edu/researchshowcase.