Shanghai, the Paris of the East, meets Kansas City, the Paris of the Plains, in this fusion of art, jazz and the decade when the Nelson-Atkins was born.
* Hometown favorite Hermon Mehari
* Kansas City DJ Joe & DJ Ice Kole
* Art Deco Photo Op
* Figure drawing in our Sculpture Hall
* Art activity: Chinese Paper Cutting
* Chance to win 96.5 The Buzz Prize Pack
* Calligraphy artist demo
* Piecing Together the Nelson-Atkins Archives
* Gallery Moment: Jazz Age Around the World
* Small plates & full bar, 5-8:45 p.m.
Details here: goo.gl/4YAuuD
| All adults are welcome. FREE event; food and beverages are available for purchase.