Facebook event page
Kansas City Salt Mine
3680 NE Akin Dr. Ste 112, Lees Summit, Missouri 64064
Enjoy a peaceful practice of breathing (pranayama), meditation and gentle yoga movement in the healing Halotherapy (salt room) environment! Some benefits of Halotherapy include:
*anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effects
* thins and clears mucous
* enhance mucociliary activity
* balances airway surface liquid
* improves lung capacity and lung function
* maintains respiratory health
* decrease of itching
* drying of small fissures and scratches
* reduces and clears edema on post- surgical scars
* reduces and clears inflammation of skin
* reduces stress
* positive effect on cardiovascular system
* provides relaxation and rejuvenation
We will focus on breathing and relaxation techniques in this unique environment. This is the ONLY CLASS OF THIS KIND you can experience in the Kansas City area! This will fill up quickly, registration is required.
NOTE: This is an off-site event taking place at the KC Salt Mine, located behind the studio, behind Sonic on Ralph Powell Road.
$25 per person.
Bring a mat, clean white socks and a beach towel. You must register and pay using the link above to be formally registered for this!
Click here to learn more about the KC Salt Mine: kansascitysaltmine.com/
It is a beautiful facility with over 7000 pounds of sea salt used in it's making.